33 Day Street
"Stunning Newly Remodeled Modern Home in Noe Valley With Panoramic City Views & Large Sunny Outdoor Oasis"
Upon entering this luxurious upscale residence you are immediately greeted by an expansive main floor with custom-engineered wide-plank white oak flooring. This beautifully designed layout is clearly meant for gracious entertaining and family living.
The living/dining area boasts high ceilings and a sleek modern marble eco fireplace.
A state-of-the-art chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home, with an impressive oversized island countertop made from a solid slab of "Mystery White Marble" providing seating for six. Kitchen amenities include top-of-the-line Thermador appliances, including a dishwasher, microwave & a stainless steel 6-burner range.
A full wall of soaring glass doors frames a sun-drenched deck, with inviting outdoor seating and an eco-friendly yard. Fully grown bamboo in the garden affords additional privacy.
Continuing upstairs, wander down the hallway to enter the impressive executive master suite, which offers a designer bathroom illuminated by recessed accent lights, dual sinks, dual Brizo shower heads, a 2-person oversized soaking tub,and heated floors, along with 2 spacious walk-in closets. Completing this level are 2 additional bedrooms, laundry room, and yet another full bathroom.
Crowning this architectural masterpiece on the rooftop level is a private Penthouse space with 2 separate decks: one facing San Francisco’s panoramic downtown skyline; the other offering expansive southern city views.
The lower level includes a 4th bedroom (perfect for in-laws or an au pair), an additional full bathroom, plus a private office which seamlessly flows into a large family/media room with a wet bar. Off of this great room is a second secluded outside terrace, with stairs leading up to the south facing backyard retreat. Other amenities on this floor include a second laundry room and an attached garage with an electric-car charger.
33 Day Street is located in an ideal urban location, with easy access to the 101 & 280 freeways, along with convenient tech shuttles making frequent trips to Silicon Valley / the peninsula. An abundance of trendy restaurants, markets, & shops are all in easy walking distance of this this highly sought-after Noe Valley neighborhood.
- High-tech modern design
- Newly rebuilt 4,000+ sq. ft. smart home
- 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 deluxe designer bathrooms
- Open floor plan with formal and informal spaces
- State-of-the-art kitchen with stunning oversized center island
- Inspired indoor/outdoor living, plus a roof top penthouse with two terraces
- Beautiful, natural light throughout
- Lower level media room with wet bar, 4th bedroom & private office
- Wall-to-wall sliding glass pocket doors on all four levels
- Two laundry rooms
- Attached garage with electric car charger
- City and neighborhood views
- Flat tree-lined street in prestigious Noe Valley neighborhood
- Convenient to transportation, freeway access & tech shuttles
- Walk score of 92
- Finest quality craftsmanship + finishes
- Stainless steel Thermador appliances including 6-burner range, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave
- Mystery White marble center island and backsplash
- Rift-sawn oak custom cabinetry
- Engineered wide plank White Oak flooring with custom finish
Smart Home Technologies
- Sonos-ready with built-in speakers
- Nest thermostats on all levels
- DoorBird Intercom System
- Honeywell keypad security system
- Wired with Cat5e, Cat 6 & Rg6
- Nuheat floor heating systems in bathrooms
- Electric car charger in garage
- Lower media room speakers are wired to cover a 5.1 surround system
- Recessed adjustable lighting and stylish lighting fixtures
- Automatic irrigation system and outdoor lighting
For more information, please call:
David Costello +1.415.828.8122
Thomas Henthorne +1.415.847.5584